GROUND RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS AND BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES AND TO FOLLOW THEM ACCORDINGLY:
- CELL PHONES MUST BE TURNED TO SILENT OR VIBRATE AND PUT AWAY.
- NO SMOKING.
- TREAT ALL VEHICLES WITH DUE CARE AND ATTENTION.
- IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND – ASK!
1. I have/will before taking part, inspect(ed) the circuit and the course and take note of the physical and other features present.
2. I will take part ONLY if I am satisfied as to the circuit and the course, its layout, features and my safety.
3. By taking part, I accept the risks involved including the risk of injury or death to myself, others and damage to my and others property
4. I declare that I am competent to take part and (if I am driving) that I am in possession of a full current valid driving license for the type of vehicle I will be using
5. I declare that my vehicle using the circuit is in a safe and roadworthy condition, complies with all regulations and is fit to use for the activity for which I have attended today. I also declare that the vehicle meets the noise standard requirements of the circuit as notified to me by the company. I declare that no representative of the circuit has examined or approved the vehicle for this purpose.
6. I am aware and accept that other participants will be on and using the circuit at the same time.
7. I will observe and obey all instructions given to me by the circuit and its staff.
8. I declare that I am physically and mentally fit to take part in the activity for which I have attended today, that I am not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol and that I will not consume any alcohol or drugs before using the circuit or whilst on the premises or bring any intoxicating liquor or foodstuffs onto the premises. I also declare that I am not currently undergoing any medical treatment or taking medication of any type or suffering from any disability that might impair or limit (if driving) my control of the vehicle or my ability to comply with the terms of this statement.
9. I am aware and accept that track activity is potentially and extremely dangerous activity and that I have a responsibility to act in a diligent and appropriate manner and in accordance with best practice and applicable laws to reflect this potential risk.
10. I confirm that I will be at all times wholly responsible for any person accompanying me on to the premises (and not driving) .
11. I am aware and accept that nothing contained within this statement seeks to exclude or limit the circuit’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited.
12. I agree that the circuit, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including myself) or property however caused (including by the circuit and its servants or agents):
- In any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the circuit or any of its servants or agents;
- In circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by the circuit, its servants or agents); or
- To the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by me of any of the terms of this statement.
13. In consideration of being accepted to take part in this track session, I agree to indemnify and keep indemnified, the circuit and its officials, servants, representatives and agents and other persons in connection with the Event from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs), expenses, damages and demands made by any person taking part in the Event or any other third part which results from my acts, omissions, negligence or any breach of this statement or any applicable law.
14. If driving, I agree not to drive in a dangerous, reckless, unsafe or inappropriate manner or to pass any pace vehicle which may be used .
15. I understand that during the track session the use of crash helmets and such additional safety equipment as the circuit shall determine from time to time is mandatory.
16. I acknowledge and accept that the circuit shall not be liable for any delay or non-performance or for the consequences of any delay or non-performance which is due to any cause or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
17. I agree that if any provision of this statement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable under the law, it shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision of this statement.
18. I acknowledge and accept that this statement is governed by and is construed in accordance with Barbados law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Barbados courts.
19. The Client agrees (that he/she is contracting with BUSHY PARK CIRCUIT INC. for the provision of the service as agreed) and that their participation in the Massy United Insurance Driving Skills Academy is voluntary. Furthermore, the Client agrees to assume any risk associated with participating in the Massy United Insurance Driving Skills Academy and releases BUSHY PARK CIRCUIT INC. and MASSY UNITED INSURANCE LTD. from any and all claims of loss and damage that may arise during the client’s participation. Such releases are without limitation, and include attorney’s fees, personal injury, property damage and any other loss or damage suffered by the Client.
20. I agree that I have read and understand the MUIDSA Cancellation and Refund Policy.