Our Kidz Karting Experience offers participants the chance to drive on a specially-designed 0.41-kilometre circuit in a Biz Evo2 Cadet Kart, powered by a 160cc four-stroke Honda engine. The karts are mechanically governed to a maximum of 20mph and can be remotely shut off, so Kidz Karting offers maximum fun and minimum risk. Parents are welcome to join their kids on the track for a group session, a family fun day or even an unforgettable birthday experience.
Timed session with drivers lap times available at the end of the session
Provision of time sheet with individual lap times and the best overall performance
Duration – 10 minutes
Pricing – U$D 25 per child
BD$ 35 (CARICOM Nationals)
Grand Prix Experience:
Minimum of 5 children
5 minutes qualifying
Drivers grid according to qualifying lap times.
15 minute race
Drivers finishing positions and individual lap times sheets available after the race
Duration – 20 minutes
Pricing – U$D 50 per child
BD$ 70 (CARICOM Nationals)
Requirements for Karting Experiences:
- Ages 5 to 11 years old.
- Height – 4 ft 2 inches tall, minimum.
- Enclosed shoes/sneakers must be worn
- Safety gear is provided – neck brace, balaclava and helmet
- Safety first: All karter’s must watch a safety video prior to their experience which demonstrates the use of the various flags and their meaning; how to get in and out of the kart etc.
- It is mandatory to sign a Liability Waiver prior to the start of the event.
- Karting drivers 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult guardian during the briefing, who must sign a Liability Waiver on their behalf.