*****CAMP – NOW TAKING BOOKINGS *****
This course can be tailored to meet individual requirements or to accommodate Secondary School or Youth Groups.
NEW!!! We are now offering group sessions for groups of between 6 and 12 people together over a 4 hour
|MUIDSA||$50 per hr|
Available from Monday to Saturday and can be paid in advance or on the day. Contact us for details. Remember – All of our courses can be purchased as gift vouchers.
YOUNGDRIVER DRIVING LESSONS
Our unique YOUNGDRIVER driving course is specifically aimed at students that are under the qualifying age to hold a learners permit.
Our YOUNGDRIVER driving course entails.
Our 4 hour training course consists of:
- a welcome briefing on our course content, safety rules, course objectives and an introduction to the driving instructors.
- We then split the group into 2 groups.
(A) GROUP 1 WILL START IN ONE OF OUR TRAINING ROOMS WHERE THEY WILL HAVE
• A safety briefing
• A quiz of 40 questions based on The Rules of the Road and driving procedures. Gift vouchers for free driving lessons available should any team get 40/40!!
• They’ll then go outside and have the student complete some “simple” tasks while wearing “Drunk Buster Beer Goggles”! This allows the individual to experience how alcohol and drugs can affect your driver awareness.
(B) GROUP 2 WILL BE FURTHER SPLIT INTO GROUPS OF 3, EACH GROUP OF 3 BEING ASSIGNED TO A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR. THEY WILL LEARN ABOUT:
• Vehicle Familiarisation
• Car Controls
• Safety Checks
• Driver Responsibilities
• Use of controls for moving away and stopping and further manoeuvres.
• Each student will then be given the chance to put into practice what they have learnt and drive our dual controlled cars while being assessed by both the instructor and his/her two colleagues.
• At MUIDSA we offer students a realistic driving experience on our own private road network featuring the more common traffic control features you’ll meet on the public roads.
• A FREE driving lesson worth $50 will be given to one lucky student on the day plus the opportunity for others to win spot prizes.
• Each student will receive a discount card that can be presented when rebooking an individual lesson.
• Insurance cover has already been procured for the students with no liability to your school.
• Ideally we look for groups of 18 to 48 students per visit.
For any further details please feel free to call us on 537-1360 ext. 505 or call or whatsapp 826-9388
|Student Numbers||Course duration||Price||Term|
|18 to 24 students per visit||4 hour event||$75 per person||September – June|
|25 or more students per visit||4 hour event||$60 per person||September – June|