Get A Head Start Learning To Drive.
Start learning to drive as a young driver from the age of 14 in a safe and controlled off-road environment by professional approved driving instructors. All MUIDSA Driving Academy cars are fitted with dual controls, for parents/guardians peace of mind. The courses are designed to develop the pupil’s skills in a fun but educational way putting them ahead for when they are able to learn on the roads.
The YOUNGDRIVER driving courses are carried out at the famous Bushy Park Race circuit where the pupil has masses of room to develop their steering skills on the wide race circuit and additional areas, unlike other courses which are confined to car parks. These courses enable the pupil to gain experience in;
- clutch control,
- give way,
- stop junctions
- We even offer a course which prepares them for their first road driving lesson by introducing the MSM routine which is needed in every aspect of driving.
YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE 16, TO LEARN TO DRIVE. GET A HEAD START LEARNING TO DRIVE IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT.
- LESSONS FOR YOUNGDRIVER’s OF ALL AGES, FROM 14+
- SAFE DRIVING ENVIRONMENT
- DUAL CONTROLLED CARS
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES
- DRIVING IN SUZUKI SWIFT SPORTS CARS
- EXPERIENCED, PATIENT, QUALIFIED, TRAINED INSTRUCTORS
- STATE OF THE ART TRAINING GROUND
- CONTROLLED DRIVING AREAS
- FULL INSTRUCTIONAL BRIEFINGS TO PREPARE YOU FOR THE DRIVING TASKS
- SHARE YOUR DRIVING EXPERIENCE WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS BY PURCHASING A MEMORY CARD
Courses Offered: –
Details of some of our available courses can be found below, all run by MUIDSA with professional, patient and friendly Instructors.
- *35 minutes actual driving experience
- Group introduction & Safety Briefing
- Introduction to driving
- Moving Off Safely
- Steering control
- Changing up the gears
- Straight line reversing
- Debrief and presentation of the certificate on the famous MUIDSA Bushy Park Podium!
All for just $100.00
*Approximately 2.5 hours at Bushy Park including registration, briefings & 35 minutes driving time.
- Graduates from the Starter Driver program
- *60 minutes actual driving experience
- Group intro and Safety Briefing
- Learn the correct way to do an Emergency Stop
- Learn how to turn the car around with a Turn in the Road
- Correct Junction Technique,
- Appropriate speeds in different speed limits
- How to deal with Common Signage.
All for just $160.00
*Approximately 2.5 hours at Bushy Park including registration, briefings & 60 minutes driving.
- Graduates from the MUIDSA Advanced YoungDriver Course.
- 2 hour 20-minute driving session includes mileage on the track
- MUIDSA Ultimate Driving Experience for YoungDriver’s
- One2One lesson on the iconic Bushy Park Circuit
- Common Maneuvers &
- a lot more.
- Comprehensive debrief session consisting of detailed analysis from an instructor, as well as a certificate presentation.
- Practice using the Mirror, Signal, Manoeuvre routine when: –
- Moving off
- Changing speed
- Improve confidence in changing up and down the gears, dealing with junctions
- Planning for changes in speed limits
- Planning and Awareness for speed changes
- Practicing Approaching Speeds to Junctions
- Accompanied session to introduce the theory of driving,
- Show Me/ Tell Me questions
- Impaired Driving goggles experience (to demonstrate the effects of drink/drugs when driving)
- Option to sit in a Radical SR3 Racing Car!!!
- Assessment sheet to take to your instructor when you start lessons
- Debrief and presentation of Certificate on the famous MUIDSA Bushy Park Podium!
All for just $220.00
*Approximately 2.5 hours at Bushy Park including registration, briefings & 90 minutes driving time.